28th of May – 15th of June 2012
15 working days
FREE (Only Traders from the European Region can participate *)
All available instruments MT4
Countries allowed to enter the competition
* Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus , Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
* Croatia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey , Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Switzerland, Ukraine, Vatican City State
“All trades lead to Kiev”
In order to celebrate this summer’s top event, Forex Competitions is pleased to announce a brand new exciting competition that will be hosted on www.forexcompetitions.com. Ukraine and Poland will be hosting the 14th EURO Cup in the history of European football and Forex Competitions will not miss the opportunity to be there.
With the UEFA EURO 2012 just round the corner, we would like to offer to one of our lucky members the opportunity to trade his way to the EURO 2012; and win 2 tickets for the Final which will take place in Kyiv (Ukraine) on the 1st of July 2012.
And that’s not all; the winning prize will also include accommodation in a luxurious hotel (bed and breakfast), up to €1.000 to be used for travel expenses as well as transport to and from the event location. Don’t miss the opportunity to be part of this historic moment simply by visiting Forex Competitions website, register for free and participate in the “Trade your way to the EURO 2012” demo contest!
The successful member, who finishes in first position, will have the chance to experience the ultimate European football event. The contest will run for 15 working days and the trader that finishes with the highest balance will win the contest. In addition, Forex Competitions will reward the top five traders with exceptional cash prizes.
Trade your way to the EURO 2012 - Prizes
2x tickets to watch the EURO 2012 Final which will take place in Kyiv, Ukraine, including hotel accommodation (bed and breakfast), €1.000 to be used for travel expenses to Kyiv and transport to and from the event location.
- 2 tickets for the EURO2012 Final (1st of July 2012).
- Hotel: Apart-Hall for two nights, Saturday 30th June-1st of July, Checkout: Monday 2nd June 2012.
- Travel Expenses: the budget of up to €1.000 will be given to the winner in order travel to Kiev.
Please note: it is your responsibility to find the most suitable way for you to travel from your location to Kiev. Transportation from Kiev’s airport to the hotel can be arranged by us, but you are required to let us know in advance and the same counts for the stadium transportation.
Terms and Conditions
1. Contestants must be over the age of 18.
2. Participation in our brand’s competitions requires registering as a user. In order to register, the user has to fill out correctly and completely the relevant application forms containing the following details: first name and surname; country of residence; e-mail address; choice of a user ID; and lastly choose a password.
3. Forex Competitions reserves the right to remove users with false particulars from participating in the competitions offered and to refuse them the payment of any winnings. To verify the validity of particulars, the company reserves the right to use data services of companies registered, licensed and audited by jurisdictions and data privacy laws within the EU. Upon ACFX request, the user is obliged to produce satisfactory proof of identity (copy of passport, driver’s license or identity card) as well as any other document enabling full customer verification (recent utility bill or bank statement). Failure to produce valid documents may result in an account and payment block.
4. Each participant can take part in the competition with only one account. It is compulsory that the real name and email address is used when registering in Forex Competitions. ACFX holds the right to disqualify participants who fail to adhere to these requirements.
5. The “Trade your way to the EURO 2012” demo contest starts on 28th May 2012 and ends 15th June 2012. (15 working days)
6. Registrations will be open until the 6th of June 2012.
7. Contestants will start the contest with $50.000 in demo money.
8. All participants will have the opportunity to trade only during the hours that the market is open. The markets are open from midnight on Sunday and closes on midnight Friday.
9. In order to compete in the contest, traders need to register with Forex Competitions (free).
10. Prizes: 2x tickets to watch the EURO 2012 Final which will take place in Kyiv, Ukraine, including accommodation at a hotel (bed and breakfast included), €1.000 to be used for travel expenses to Kyiv and transport to and from the event location.
11. Only citizens from the European region are eligible to participate in the “Trade your way to the EURO 2012” demo contest..
12. The winner must provide a valid passport from a European region country in order to receive his/her prize. In case the winner fails to provide us with the above, the prize will be given to the trader that finishes in the position below him/her.
13. When winning any prize from competitions, the individual must submit photocopies of their ID or Passport within 5 days, Forex Competitions reserves the right to request additional documents or procedures in order to verify the winner’s identity.
14. Prize winners will be asked to participate in Forex Competitions PR division, which includes interviews, photo-reports and the public notification through mass-media about the results of the competition. We will not reveal any personal information (real name etc) without participant’s consent.
15. Winners, who finish from 2nd to 5th position and wish to withdraw their prize from the live account, must provide all valid documentations required to withdraw money from a normal account as per ACFX normal terms and conditions. Also for every $10 to be converted to balance, the client must trade at least 1 (one) lot. Only after the credit is converted to balance, the client can withdraw.
16. Employees of Atlas Capital Financial Services or any members of their family are not eligible to participate in the contest.
17. Atlas Capital Financial Services reserves the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions at any time and to suspend or cancel the competition at any time.
18. By registering for participation in the Atlas Capital International Competition, all participants accept these Terms and Conditions.
19. The amount of up to 1.000 Euros will be given to the winner towards travel expenses.